Yes, I have been exercising

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

In the garden of Eden

In case you thought that last post made me sound like Grumpy McGrumperson, here's proof that I do find enjoyment in some home projects. Jason and I engaged in landscaping madness on Sunday. This picture doesn't even include everything we bought. I'll take another candid shot when everythng is planted. Too much excitment, you say? I know, but do try and contain yourself.  We bought herbs which I am excited about: basil, rosemary, cilantro and oregano. We also found lemon-scented citronella geraniums. It's surprising how strongly these smell like citronella. Supposedly, you can rub the leaves on your body to protect against the mosquitoes. This will be easy at our house since Jason and I walk around covered in leaves on Sunday mornings, reenacting the Adam and Eve story. He wasn't brought up with religion so we sometimes engage in Old Testament role-playing.
The coleus covers the lady parts, a la Eve.

No comments: