Yes, I have been exercising

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Tired (but at least I have a tan)

Hello!
I am finally back from a too short vacay to the Gulf Coast. It was wonderful. It was heavenly. It was depressing to come back from :(

I managed to squeeze in a few runs. The house in which we stayed was part of a larger community. The path all the way around that was 3.4 miles which made for an easy figuring of distances. I had two 3-mile runs and one 5-mile run. In addition, we biked about 3 different times. So, yes, I am glad that I was still active. Although what I did was pretty short of what I was expected to do in keeping with the schedule. I won't beat myself up though. I was on vacation and I am not even to the halfway mark in training. I will get back in the groove of running under Michigan grey skies and preparing for sad weather forecasts.

That being stated, I should run 3 miles after work tonight. *Hopefully* the rain holds off long enough for me to accomplish that. To be honest, I'm not very psyched. I want to lay on my couch and watch movies and curl up with Jason and be immersed in my total vacation mindset. Alas, life goes on. My 8-mile run on Saturday looms like a lurking, swollen, gray cumulus cloud harboring in the sky....

No comments: