Yes, I have been exercising

Friday, January 16, 2009

Indecision can't last forever.

I had two great workouts on back to back days. I was hoping to make it to a yoga class on Thursday night, but that plan was derailed. I had an appointment for an orthodontic consultation on Thursday morning. The appointment lasted a long time as they took pictures and X-rays, talked about financing and treatment, and then I had to sit there and think if I was ready to finally buck up and get braced or if I'd go out to my car and cry and continue to moan about my teeth for another few years. The latter option really seemed stupid, really stupid in fact. I'd done that plenty of times already and surprisingly it didn't get me anywhere. I didn't feel happier about my smile. I was just turning the wheels. Well I went ahead and made the commitment. My braces come on in less than two weeks. Yowza. I know. Brace Yo'self! So maybe I'll make another fascinating (sarcasm) blog to document all the salacious saliva stories for my 14 readers. Ha. If I had 14 readers that would be a huge increase. Anyways, I got to work late because of all of that and so I had to work later to make up the time. That meant no gym or yoga for me. Oh well. That's why I always push myself to go when the time is available, because when I do want to go, the time's not working in my favor. We'll see what I manage this weekend. I am going to visit my parents and I'd like to go for a run outside but if it's subzero temps, then that won't happen. Thinking positively though! Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: