Yes, I have been exercising

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Could you pass up this offer?

My new employer, Plante & Moran, offers an athletic reimbursement. They pay 50 percent of costs up to $200 per year. I needed to apply by December 31 to get my reimbursement for this year, so I signed up for a yoga package. Normally the Bikram classes are $15 for one class. When you buy in bulk, you get a greater savings. When you buy in bulk at the time of a special promotion, you get an even greater savings. And when you do all this while your company takes on half the costs, well it is too good of a deal to pass up. The internet offer added five free classes to the usual package of 30 classes for $300. In the end, I make out like a bandit. I will end up paying $150 for 35 classes, that's about $4.30 for each class. I am so excited about this. It's an interesting challenge. How will I feel after going to 35 yoga classes? Will there be a noticeable difference? Will I become addicted? Will my back problems disappear? I am feeling enthusiastic about this adventure.

No comments: