Yes, I have been exercising

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Update on where I stand or sit or slouch

My last run was on Thursday (4 great miles at the gym) before I went away to the Midwest Reggae Fest in Ohio. (Which, by the way, was more fun that I could ever have expected!! Good people, good crowds, great live reggae, swimming, sun, jumping off cliffs. I absolutely want to go back.)

So, yeah, last run was on Thursday. That was followed by a great strenuous session of weights similar to my physical therapy time.

No runs since then. Although I could probably count some exercise in the form of swimming, lots of walking and, of course, dancing like a happy crazy hippie. But seriously, no running.

I should have got up today but I am just exhausted down the to the calcium deposits in my bones. I'll have to look over my ''Sole Sisters'' book and get psyched.

I'm not going to beat myself up though. I'll steal Ed's line where he says that a low mileage week is an integral part of any training plan ;)

No comments: