Yes, I have been exercising

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Two days down, the rest of my life to go

I continued the trend of working out before work on Monday and Tuesday. On Monday I did my own rendition of boot camp based on a workout site I found online. I usually feel like a dork bopping around on my carpet in my living room but I was determined to try and make a solid effort. I must've done something right since my thighs are screaming for mercy today. Those are the crazy kind of results I can boast about! On Tuesday I went to the gym. It's probably been more than a month since I've been there. I alternated 15 minutes on the treadmill and the elliptical, interspersed with upper body weights and abs. It didn't feel like the hardest workout of my life but back-to-back morning sessions are a strong way to start the week.

I decided that in order to entice myself to keep on this trend of early rising, I need new programs to hold my attention. Until something has proven itself as a lame workout program, I can believe it's going to be great. Therefore I put holds on about 10 DVDs through my library system. Hopefully those will capture my attention, and tone my body as well!

No comments: