Yes, I have been exercising

Friday, March 6, 2009

And then there are *those* weeks

I knew it would be tough to make the time for working out this week. Jason and I had appointments to look at houses one evening. Then on a different night I wouldn't be home until midnight. But I knew this was coming up and it's the reason I pushed myself all three days last weekend. Well I ended up having even less time than I thought. One day I worked longer at work by two hours. All I could manage that day was a half-hour walk around my neighborhood. I was short on time on Thursday and barely squeezed in a lackluster run outside for less than 30 minutes. I didn't even want to bother with that, but I kept repeating that I'd regret not running more than I'd regret actually going running. Very true. Hopefully I can make up some time this weekend.

No comments: